Just a quick post to tell you all that a couple of days ago, we were nominated for the “Wonderful Team Member Readership Award” by Correna. She is currently doing a Christmas count-down on her blog in which she is providing a cookie recipe with each post, so you should probably go check it out! Thanks so much Correna for the nomination!
Now, the rules are to accept this nomination are to nominate 14 other blogs, so here it goes!
1. A Dash of Meg – At her blog, Meg puts up fabulous recipe (trust us when we say they’re good – we’ve had dinner with her before!), thought-provoking posts (like this new one on confidence) and talks about her heart-pumping workouts!
2. Fit. Fresh. Food. – Julia consistently brings healthy, mouth-watering recipes to the table!
3. Peachy Palate – Love this girl, love all her recipes. Fabulous!
4. Sprint to the Table – “Food lover. NPC figure competitor. Going big, not going home.” Says it all!
5. Kiss My Broccoli – You all know how much we love pancakes, well: Meet the pancake queen!
6. The Healthy Foodie – Her tag-line is “Who says healthy eating has to be boring?” It certainly isn’t at her blog, her recipes are a-maz-ing!
7. Edible Perspective – A big inspiration for us, we’ve made tons of Ashley’s recipes, read pretty much all of her photography tips and tricks posts, and she’s coming out with a donut cookbook. Need we say more?
8. Healthful Pursuit – “Welcome to Healthful Pursuit – a space where I share my pursuit of self-discovery through allergen-free recipes, travel, and a whole lot of yoga. My name is Leanne Vogel. I’m a holistic nutritionistwith a passion for whole food eats and balanced living. Thanks for visiting!” – A fellow Canadian with wicked recipes, check her out!
9. Foodie Fiasco – This girl is amazing! She’s only 14! She’s got so many yummy things on there, you should really go give her blog a read!
10. Modern Girl Nutrition – Another really young girl, the deliciousness of her food betrays her age! 🙂 Love it!
11. Picky Runner – “I’m Sarah, a (mostly) health-crazed 20-year old New Englander living in Baltimore. Taste buds of a 4-year old, joints of a 90 year old, brain of a chemist, appetite of a teenage boy, legs of a runner. Mindset of a Champion.”
12. Forgotten Beast – This girl’s quirky and fun and dishing out food and fitness! 🙂
13. Better With Veggies – The mastermind behind Meatless Monday – an awesome blog!
14. We are the Change – Disabling the label, she’s got a very insightful blog and talks about very important topics!
And that’s all, enjoy all of these fabulous blogs! 🙂